Home       About Me       Review Archive

Monday, November 29, 2010

Muggle Monday (3)

It's time for Muggle Monday, which I may or may not be making a weekly "thing," in which I post a quote, a video, or a significant piece of news from the Harry Potter franchise. This is somewhat inspired by the Mundane Monday posts by The Mundie Moms.

This week I'm featuring those new UK editions of the books that were released by Bloomsbury a few weeks ago. What is it with the UK and pretty white editions of books? First those pretty new Twilight covers and now these:



10 comments :

  1. I LOVE those covers! Totally wish I had them. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, thanks for commenting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hm, I still think my favorites are the UK adult versions. These are nice though, and they did a great job of selecting just the right images to put on the covers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I like these better than the Twilight ones! I love the illustrations on the covers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Small Review: Oh, yes! I love the adult covers!
    @Casey: I may be a bit biased, but I agree: I like them better than the Twilight covers, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. They're so pretty. I am actually tempted, but I love my beat-up old copies :).

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Miss Signanide: I know what you mean. I have so many good memories associated with my old copies.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am really growing to like these covers, especially COS. I can't imagine ever replacing my originals though!

    ReplyDelete
  9. @lucybirdbooks: No, I would never want to replace my originals either!

    ReplyDelete