Home       About Me       Review Archive

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Teaser Tuesday (2)

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Here are the rules:

  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers! 

13 To Life by Shannon Delany, p. 93: 

I grabbed the book back and shot him a how-dare-you-judge-what-I-read sort of look.
He shrugged and tried again. "Vampires?"
"Vampires are quite hot right now," I replied matter-of-factly, as if the quality of a book was truly based on its mass-market appeal.

So meta.



9 comments :

  1. I love your teaser Aylee! That definitely got a laugh out of me! I really need to read this one, it sounds really great. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha... Love it. :D
    I hope you're liking the book so far.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember that scene :oP I hope you're enjoying the book so far. Can't wait to read your review!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, it's very funny... not much has happened so far in the book though...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this teaser. Very funny and cute. I definitely have to read this book!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahahaha, the teaser was great and perfect for a book blog! :p

    I actually can't wait to read this book myself.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You can always enter my giveaway if you're interested :)

    ReplyDelete